Calendar E-mail invitations are never received through the inbox, they go straight into the deleted items and into the calendar.
- Calendar E-mail invitations are never received through the inbox, they go straight into the deleted items and into the calendar.
- The Receive Folder was misconfigured and not set correctly for meeting requests on the Mailbox.
- We used the MFCMAPI tool to reconfigure the Receive Folder to point to the correct location:
1. Launch MFCMapi against the mailbox with an Online mode profile
2. Choose Session -> Logon and Display Store table
3. Choose the Profile and choose OK
4. Double click the mailbox store
5. Expand Root container
6. Ensure the Receive Folder association is set by going to MDB -> Display -> Receive Folder Table.
7. f1. If the mapping is set, you should see one object in this list with the Message Class of IPM.SCHEDULE.MEETING
8. f2. Close the Receive Folder Table
9. Right-click "Schedule" and choose "Set Receive Folder"
10. Enter "IPM.SCHEDULE.MEETING" in the box (without the quotes)
11. Click "Delete Association"
12. Click OK.
13. Repeat step "f" above to ensure that the IPM.SCHEDULE.MEETING association is gone.
Post a Comment